My dear friend over at Bustables nominated me for the following award!
Upon accepting this award, I am required to reveal facts about myself.
They are as follows:
1. My eyes are blue except for one splash of brown on my right iris.
2. Greatest fears: Heights, small closed spaces, the stench of failure.
3. As a child I refused to eat toast.
4. Now I eat almost anything.
5. I haven’t colored my hair in 3 years (yep, stole that one from you Bustie).
6. I am Polish.
7. My toes are almost freakishly identical in size and length, which causes all kinds of trouble when pointy-toed shoes are trendy.
And now for my nominees:
Check out the gorgeous scenery and poetic (sometimes snarky) prose at Nobody’s Starling.
You’ll want to buy Spider Poet’s new chapbook when you read her blog about Montana life.
Dinosaurs of Anarcia, two nominations for two lovely ladies who write about their journeys together.
Visit the musings of famous poet and professor extraordinaire at Running Brush
Wake up with the chickens at Hayseed Ink!
Check out the brand spanking new blog called Church Scouts, which follows the journey of two agnostic women trying to understand faith and religion in Dubuque, Iowa.
Congrats all! And good job on being so darn Kreativ!